Please note that the 2021 version will become available as of the end of May 2021. Therefore, we don’t sell the laminated 2020 chart anymore. We still have some paper charts available and the Rogers Data laminated chart of Belgium stays valid until April 2022.
The new 2020 version of the Belgium Low Air 1:250.000 chart, the reference for VFR flying across Belgium, contains all information relevant to VFR pilots, overlayed on the Belgian topographical chart.
This chart is available in 2 versions:
– 1 sheet, printed recto/verso – North and South – for easy cockpit management when flying between North and South areas; available in paper and in laminated form
It contains vital information about Belgian Airspace structure and topography:
- VFR reporting points
- Civil and Military airports with name, location identifier and frequencies, length and orientation of the runway(s), information about Direction Finding (VDF) and location of traffic pattern
- Designated airspace location, dimensions, vertical extent and airspace class.
- FIS sectors with frequencies
- Fields for hang-gliders, soaring, ULM…
- Radio Navigation beacon information (including VOR, DME, NDB, TACAN and combinations) with name, frequency and Morse code identifier
- Obstacles and elevation figures
- Highways (with name), streets, railways, rivers, woods (with multi-coloring to display forest imprint and shading)
On the side, you can find a legend with more helpful information, like an overview of the Belgian airspace structure, ATIS and VOLMET frequencies, symbol interpretation, etc.
- Scale: 1:250.000
- Edition: 2020
- Date of publication: x May 2020