Please note that this is a pre-order for the 2021 edition, which is expected to be published at the end of May 2021. All items which are included in the same order will be sent out in one package, so when the chart is actually available.
The new 2021 version of the Belgium Low Air 1:250.000 chart, the reference for VFR flying across Belgium, contains all information relevant to VFR pilots, overlayed on the Belgian topographical chart.
This chart is available in 2 versions:
– 1 sheet, printed recto/verso – North and South – for easy cockpit management when flying between North and South areas; available in paper and in laminated form
It contains vital information about Belgian Airspace structure and topography:
- VFR reporting points
- Civil and Military airports with name, location identifier and frequencies, length and orientation of the runway(s), information about Direction Finding (VDF) and location of traffic pattern
- Designated airspace location, dimensions, vertical extent and airspace class.
- FIS sectors with frequencies
- Fields for hang-gliders, soaring, ULM…
- Radio Navigation beacon information (including VOR, DME, NDB, TACAN and combinations) with name, frequency and Morse code identifier
- Obstacles and elevation figures
- Highways (with name), streets, railways, rivers, woods (with multi-coloring to display forest imprint and shading)
On the side, you can find a legend with more helpful information, like an overview of the Belgian airspace structure, ATIS and VOLMET frequencies, symbol interpretation, etc.
- Scale: 1:250.000
- Edition: 2021
- Date of publication: May 2021