Master Pilot’s Manual – Aerobatics: Principles & Practice – David Robson
This book is designed to tempt you to explore the wonderful world of aerobatic flight. It shows the basic maneuvers in simple, ultra clear shaded diagrams and the techniques for those maneuvers are simply explained. It also provides and introduction to the effects of the forces of maneuvering flight on the aircraft structure and on the pilot’s body.
Aerobatics represent the most satisfying form of visual flight and can be both challenging and rewarding. The scope is unlimited.
Even if you don’t intend to develop your aerobatic repertoire, the basic aerobatic training this book covers will serve you well in all other aspects of your flying, whether for private pleasure or professional career.
Soft. 154 pages.
‘Aerobatics: Principles & Practice’ covers:
- Aerobatic terminology
- Simple aerobatic maneuvers
- Complex aerobatic maneuvers
- The physics of maneuvering flight
- The physiology of maneuvering flight
- Control technique & feel
- Preparation for aerobatics
- Learning an aerobatic sequence
- A basic aerobatic training program